Monday, March 4, 2013

If You're Happy And You Know It...

Hello old blog! It’s been a while! But we have very exciting news around here...and a very good reason I’ve been M.I.A.!! As you all know we were expecting and were team green. Well, on January 22, 2013 God graced us with a little girl! She must have been very eager to come out because I was only 37 weeks and 3 days and they clocked my whole labor including pushing at 5 hours and 40 minutes. The 40 minutes was the pushing (blargh!).

Anyway, today I am linking up with Crazy Casa K to introduce someone that makes me happy. Our little girl. It is amazing how much your heart fills with love when you finally meet your child. Every time I look at her it’s like my heart melts. I never knew my heart could know such a love. It’s such a different love than any I’ve ever had. Our little family is perfect so far (…until we add the next little one!).



 I’ll be working on a birth story soon and tomorrow I should have her first month post up! Crazy that she’s six weeks old tomorrow already! I’ve been working on a whole slew of new posts and trying to get them scheduled so be on the look out!

Come link up someone that makes you happy at Crazy Casa K!
 Crazy Casa K
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...