With Spring in full swing what's better to celebrate with than spring rolls?! The perfect dessert and they were actually really easy to make! I found this recipe over at Sweet Tooth!
- Oil for frying (I used vegetable but canola or peanut would be good as well)
- 1 package of Spring roll/egg roll wrappers (found in the frozen section)
Step 1) Peel & half bananas. Unwrap spring rolls.
Step 2) Wrap banana half and nutella in wrapper (Don't overload nutella or it will squeeze out during frying!)
- Place banana in center with corner facing toward you
- Tuck the corner nearest you over banana
- Fold the two sides in and seal with a small amount of water
- Continue rolling last side over and seal with water
Step 3) Heat around 2 inches oil to 375 and dip about 3 rolls in at a time for about 2 minutes.
Step 4) Shake of excess oil and allow to cool slightly. Serve with ice cream and enjoy!
Thanks for visiting! And I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did! :]