This recipe is scrumptious! It’s a garlic brown sugar chicken and the recipe was found on food.com. We paired it with some mashed potatoes, corn, and alfredo pasta but there are so many side dishes that could go with it. And the left over drippings is perfect to top the mashed potatoes with!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- additional herbs and spices, as desired
1) Preheat oven to 450, lightly coat an aluminum lined cookie sheet or baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Saute garlic and oil until tender, remove from heat and stir in brown sugar and whatever other herbs or spices you would like.
3) Place chicken on dish and coat with mixture adding salt and pepper to taste.
4) Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes or until juices run clear (it depends on the thickness of your chicken).
5) Enjoy! :]