Ingredients (normal cookie things!):
- ½ cup butter
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ¼ cup Nutella
1) Preheat oven to 350 Degrees (or wait a little depending on how long it takes for it to preheat)
2) Combine butter, peanut butter, sugars, egg, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
3) Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix. Swirl Nutella through dough.
4) Chill dough for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
5) Roll into balls and use fork to flatten.
6) Bake for desired time (8-12 minutes)
7) Let cool on cookie sheet before transferring
Remember Nacho Mac and Cheese? See it featured here: http://www.10yearslaterblog.com/2011/11/nacho-mac-n-cheese.html
I'm linked up with: