Monday, November 7, 2011

Country Chic...or City Chic?...

My entire life I’ve lived in the country. Now I live in the suburbs and I feel like it is so different. When I went to bed at night it was silent and now I hear noises all night long. I think every place has its advantages and disadvantages though. Examples: Noise, people, travel time, you get the picture. Sometimes I wish I lived in the city (mainly NYC).

I would love the fashion and the networking. Something about the subway gets me as well. I know, silly. There is probably always a new place to go and explore. My husband and I love to travel/adventure/and explore. Speaking of NYC, we just went to Brooklyn for my Brother in Law’s 30th birthday! SURPRISE! It was a blast; I love spending time with family! As we drove by all the old buildings we got wondering what they used to be, what they are now, and what they look like inside. Most apartments are relatively small so we wondered how each one was decorated to meet each person’s unique taste. (I love the high ceilings and classic look of the architecture!) (Can you tell I’m an architect’s daughter? Ha.) Don’t get me wrong though, I still love the country. (Although it would be nice to live closer to a Sonic!)

Like I said, every place has its advantages and disadvantages. They all have their own story to tell. Where would you like to live? What style fits you best?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...