Thursday, November 3, 2011

Cheesy!

I must have a thing for cheesy things for Tasty Thursday. This week I attempted broccoli-cheese bites. Just about the only way I can get my husband to eat anything green and healthy is by dousing it in cheese so I thought these might be a win for the home team.

Ingredients:
- 16 oz. of chopped broccoli thawed and drained of water (I went the easy way out with the steamfresh kind)
- 3 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup breadcrumbs

Step 1) Combine all ingredients in a large bowl

Step 2) Make small patties out of mixture and put on cookie sheet (I sprayed pam on mine first)

Step 3) Bake at 375 Degrees for 25 minutes. Flip them at the 15 minute mark.

Step 4) Let cool and eat!

Super easy and I have also seen people do variations with different cheese and breadcrumbs, etc.

I'm linked up with:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...