Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fall Wreath

I decided to try out a new craft (with being a little leery on what it would turn out like) and I ended up deciding I liked the result! I went to Joann Fabrics (Did you know not only can you use an e-mail coupon, newspaper coupon, and mailed coupon at the same time but they will also accept competitors coupons on crafting items??) Anyway, I got tulle in all sorts of fall colors, a little embellishment, and a foam ring. I was attempting to recreate this:



I started with all of my supplies (Zoey wanted to help!):



Cut strips of tulle and tied them to the foam ring:



Added the embellishment:



And continued to tie until I was left with this!:


Then I tried to cut the strips relatively evenly:



So what do you think? Have you tried a new craft lately?

4 comments:

Staci said...

i love it! what a difference cutting the edges to be even made. so cute!

Melissa @ Growing Up Geeky said...

That is so pretty! I'm going to pin it on Pinterest :)

Unknown said...

That is awesome!

Joke said...

Love!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...