Monday, July 2, 2018

Cat Tent!

You guys! This is something I am ridiculously excited about. It's also kind of silly...but check out this amazing #cattent. I don't know about yours but our cats always try and escape out the door to sit on the back deck in the sun. This cat tunnel lets that become a reality for them and they love it!


The mesh is nice and heavy and very breathable. Our cat actually goes in it while it is still in the house and just chills out in there. The mesh also makes it super easy to clean. I admit when I first got it I was hesitant like would this keep my cat's attention or would they be mad that they're in it? But they have really opened up to it. I think they love being outside and experiencing all the sights, sounds, smells that are so different from being stuck inside the house all the time. I also love that they are able to get some fresh air while we are outside and I don't have to worry about them dashing away on me to chase birds or something. That's definitely another thing one of our cats loves about this tunnel. He can sit outside and bird watch!

If you have adventurous kitties you should definitely check out this amazing tunnel that you can also hook onto a kitty tent as well! Check it out by clicking here!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...