Tuesday, May 15, 2018

The perfect diaper bag backpack!

Hello blog! I am so excited to be back! In the time I have been away we have added a new bundle of joy to the family! He is a happy little baby and we just went on a trip with him. I needed to find a good diaper bag that would be best for adventuring on our trip and I found the perfect one! It is the aisawate Baby Diaper Bag Backpack.

I love bags with a lot of pockets and spots and this one has spots for everything you would need. We went to a major league baseball game and it held everything we needed including:
- food & spoons
- sunscreen
- diapers
- change of clothes for our son and daughter
- camera
- a TON more



This is just a picture of the front pocket! There are like 4 other pockets as well! I absolutely love it and I plan on using it for years to come, even when we don't have a baby baby anymore. There are pockets that are designed to keep bottles in that are lined. and there are a few hidden pockets as well which I love to keep cards, keys, and etc in!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...