- About 2 medium size zucchini
- 2 or more eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- about 1/2 cup of vegetable oil (I used olive oil)
1) Start by cutting your zucchini into slices
2) Put flour in a bowl, eggs in another bowl, and mix cheese and panko in another bowl
3) Heat oil in pan over medium heat
4) Dip zucchini in flour, then egg, then panko mixture
5) Cook in oil for about a minute on each side until crispy
6) Place on paper towel lined plate
7) Serve while hot and Enjoy!
I also used some Parmesan Italian dressing as a dip and it was delicious! You could also probably add some garlic powder into the panko to add some extra flavoring. I hope you enjoy these crisps as much as I did. What have you made recently??