For Christmas Eve this year I made sugar cookie truffles. I accidentally put too much cream cheese in but I still enjoyed them.
Recipe was found here.
- 1 16 oz. package of sugar cookie dough or homemade!
- 1.5 oz. cream cheese
- 4 oz. white melting chocolate
- 1 T. shortening
Step 1) Bake the cookies according to directions and bake till crisp
2) Cool cookies, then crumble in food processor till fine
3) Add cream cheese and process till it holds together
4) Roll into small balls & chill in fridge for 30 mins - 1 hr
5) Melt chocolate and dip each ball, return to baking sheet, & sprinkle with sprinkles.