Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas Cards & My Fake Mantel!

I am far behind on Christmas cards! Anyone else? So here are some creative ideas I have found around the internet (pinterest more specifically!) :



And here is a Tiny Prints idea that I’m thinking about doing:



So what do you think?? Opinions?
Also, I don’t have a mantel so here’s my makeshift mantel! I took a piece of wood, cut it and put pegs in it.
Then I stained it:

And cut out letters to paint (LOVE my cricut!)


I don’t have the finished product quite ready yet but here it is so far (Don't mind the paper letters...)


Don't mind the absolutely horrible basement floor but what do you think so far? What does your mantel look like?


Also linked up at  http://www.the36thavenue.com/
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...