Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Super fun bike lights!

My daughter loves riding her bike almost as much as my husband does. I couldn't say no when I found this 5 piece set of spoke lights from Uelfbaby! The price is amazing and I ordered through prime so they arrived super quick and with no issues!



I love that you can customize the colors. My daughter loves the color blue so she loves that she can light up her bike. She can't go too fast just yet and we only let her ride in the driveway at night but I love that this is something that can grow with her. We also like to hook them up to the wheels on the bike trailer.



Not only does it make it super easy to see at night but they also make it super fun as well! They are really fun on our evening walks and rides. I love how easy they are to use, how secure they are, and the waterproof construction. Definitely a must for bike riders, young and old alike!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...