Monday, May 2, 2016

Super Quick Craft!



What crafty things have you made lately? I need to find some new crafts! The latest thing I made was a wine bottle holder for some beautiful lighted flowers I’ve had laying around. I always thought that they were too tall to do anything with. Any vase I tried to put them in always just looked so silly to me but then  one night I happened to have a wine bottle laying around (I was going to use for some other craft) but then behold! I realized that it’s tall enough to fit the flowers perfectly! I added some embellishments (twine and river rocks at the bottom) and called it a 5 minute craft. Also, my daughter loved putting the rocks into the bottle so it was a great way to create and spend time together. It worked on her fine motor skills too! Score! So what do you think?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...