Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chocolate-Peanut Butter Muddy Buddy Cookies!

Bad Onna, I've been MIA once again. The holidays were very hectic for my family and myself but here I am! So for Christmas Eve this year I tried out a new cookie recipe and I absolutely loved it! It was taken from the Betty Crocker Website. 



Ingredients:
- 1 pouch of Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie Mix
- 3 tbsps vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar

Steps:
1) Heat oven to 375F
2) Stir together cookie mix, oil, water, & egg
3) Shape dough into 1-inch balls and bake 8-9 minutes
4) Let cookies cool completely
5) Microwave chocolate, butter, & peanut butter for about 1 minute or until smooth when stirred
6) Stir vanilla into chocolate mixture
7) Place 12 cookies in large bowl, pour 1/3 chocolate mixture over top & toss to coat
8) Take cookies and place in either bowl or bag with powdered sugar to coat
9) Enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...