OH HAI! After a pretty lengthy (two month!) hiatus, hopefully I will be back to pretty regular updates. I have been so exhausted, I guess pregnancy can do that to you! Anyway, I've been trying out all sorts of new recipes and can't wait to share them with you!
I normally hate most meat...and I am most definitely not a fan of pork chops but this recipe was absolutely amazing! I unfortunately can't tell you exactly where I got it from because the link on my pinterest to it didn't give me the same directions as I used. So here's my version of it!
- 1/4 and 1/8 cup honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (I just used minced garlic though...I'm lazy!)
- 6 thin boneless pork chops
1) Mix together honey, soy sauce, and garlic
2) Marinate pork chops all day
- I used a pyrex dish and laid the pork chops down, then poured the honey mixture right over top
3) Bake at 350 for 35 minutes. I baked them right in the pyrex dish I marinated them in so I could slather them in the sauce after.
4) Serve! For the record, it tastes great over rice!